Come join us and make a difference in Marion County politics!
We have the following volunteer options available:
- Precinct Captains. Engage with people in your precinct to inform, encourage, and support voting. Precinct Captains have the most important job in the party.
- Fundraising Lead. Plan major gifts campaigns, increase our sustaining donor program, and find sponsorships and newsletter advertisers.
- Hispanic Outreach Lead. Organize Hispanic outreach activities/events in the county.
- Hispanic Outreach Assistants. Help us reach Hispanic voters in the county through direct contact (door-to-door canvassing, phone calling, voter registration events) and translation of materials for digital communications. Fluency in Spanish is ideal, but not a requirement to help.
- Database Analyst. Learn the capabilities of VAN/Votebuilder for data mining, detect developing trends in our Marion County voter base to help target events and voter-oriented activities. This type of data analysis was a key element in the development of Stacey Abrams’ strategy.
- Data Assistants. Use the VAN/Votebuilder system to improve and maintain the accuracy of our voter and volunteer database.
- Digital Communications Assistants. Crop/resize/optimize photos for the web, create graphics in Canva or other design tool to go along with posts, shoot and edit video (livestreams, virtual interviews, etc.), assist with posting on social media and keeping the website updated and optimized.
Please contact us via the email form below if you’re interested in one or more of these positions.