How to Get Involved This Election Season
- Vote! Register to vote, get your VBM ballot, check your voting status, find your polling location
- Volunteer: See how you can help us elect Democrats to office
- Connect: Get our monthly newsletter, follow us and stay in touch on social media—Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Meet: Attend our DEC monthly meeting. Sign up with Jim Tock to receive the Zoom meeting link.
- Join: Find a club near you
- Attend: Learn about upcoming events in Marion County
The General Election is soon!
Volunteer With Us
Looking for a way to take back our county and turn Marion County Blue? Volunteer with us! We have much work to do, but we have have a phenomenal start. It’s going to take all of us working year-round to assure change at election time. Let’s all work together to be a part of history and take back our county and state! See our Volunteer page for ways you can help!
Vote by Mail
Vote by Mail is a safe, convenient, efficient way to assure your ability to vote. And, even if you sign up to vote by mail, you can still vote in person or drop off your completed ballot to the election office if you desire. Vote by Mail is your insurance policy that you can vote, regardless of circumstances. Find out how to sign up and get your questions answered on our Vote by Mail page.
Find out about our upcoming events and how you can get involved. Hear about the status of current and future volunteer campaigns, get inspired, and meet other Democrats working to elect Democrats to local and national offices. Get all the info on our Events page.
Marion County Democratic Party
970 SW 6th Ave, Suite 108, Ocala, Fl 34471
The office is generally open the following hours:*
Mondays 12 p.m.–2 p.m., Tuesdays 12 p.m.–2 p.m., Wednesdays 10 a.m.–2 p.m., Thursdays 11 a.m.–1 p.m., and Fridays 12 p.m.–2 p.m.,
*We advise you to call first to confirm that one of our volunteers will be there when you want to arrive.
Phone: (352) 402-9494
Paid for and Approved by the Marion County DEC