2020 Primary Election
July 20: Deadline to register or change party
August 8, 5 p.m.: Deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot
August 8–15, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.: Early voting
August 18, 7 a.m.–7 p.m.: Election Day
August 18, 7 p.m.: All ballots must be received to be counted
2020 General Election
October 5: Deadline to register
October 19–31, 8 a.m.–6 p.m.: Early voting
October 24, 5 p.m.: Deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot
November 3, 7 a.m.–7 p.m.: Election Day
November 3, 7 p.m.: All ballots must be received to be counted
Identifying Your Candidates
To find out who are the Democratic candidates running in your district:
- In Marion County, go to the Supervisor of Elections website: https://www.votemarion.gov
- Scroll down the home page to the News section. Click Complete Sample Ballot to see all the candidates.
- If you don’t know your district, you can look that up on the same website:
- On the Home page, under the Voters drop-down menu, click Check My Registration Status.
- Fill in your name and date of birth to see a sample ballot for your district, request a mail ballot, check the status of your mailed ballot, and other information.