- Check your voter status: https://www.votemarion.gov/Voters/Check-My-Registration-Status
- Request a vote-by-mail ballot: https://www.votemarion.gov/mbrs
- Find your voting location: https://www.votemarion.gov/MyPrecinct
- See a listing of the candidates who have filed for the nonpartisan mayor and city council races: https://www.votemarion.gov/Election-Info/Local-Candidates
Identifying Your Candidates
To find out who are the Democratic candidates running in your district:
- In Marion County, go to the Supervisor of Elections website: https://www.votemarion.gov
- Scroll down the home page to the News section. Click Complete Sample Ballot to see all the candidates.
- If you don’t know your district, you can look that up on the same website:
- On the Home page, under the Voters drop-down menu, click Check My Registration Status.
- Fill in your name and date of birth to see a sample ballot for your district, request a mail ballot, check the status of your mailed ballot, and other information.
If you need to report an incident or need assistance while voting, you can call the following non-partisan voter protection numbers:
The Florida Voter Protection hotline at 1-833-Vote Fla (1-833-868-3352).
866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) — English language hotline
888-VE-Y-VOTA (888-839-8682) — Spanish language hotline
888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683) — Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, and Tagalog hotline
844-YALLA-US (844-925-5287) — Arabic language hotline
800-342-0823 — Disability Rights Florida
877-MY-VOTE-0 | 877-698-6830 — Florida Rights Restoration Coalition